Unchained Capital is on a mission to empower people to achieve unprecedented financial freedom and control. We are a financial services startup that helps long-term holders of bitcoin preserve and grow their wealth. Unchained originates loans backed by bitcoin and offers a multi-signature vault product utilizing collaborative custody.
Unchained is growing fast and looking to add a detail-oriented QA Engineer to our world-class engineering team. Do you enjoy creating and automating testing procedures to spot bugs and create great user experiences in a fast-paced startup environment? Do you thrive in a complex technical environment focused on operational excellence? Do you want to help build the next generation of bitcoin products? Amazing, then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
The QA Engineer position at Unchained Capital offers the unique opportunity to own our test suites and QA playbooks to ensure our application is always working as intended. You will be working with an engineering team whose only goal each release cycle is to make you happy: if QA says something is broken, everyone on our team listens. You will be empowered to make a huge difference in the quality of our product and success of our company. If you are passionate about bitcoin and enjoy creating great customer experiences, all while being apart of a team of brilliant, hard-working, thoughtful, and nice people, we want to hear from you.
- Own QA phase of the release cycle
- Run, maintain, and extend manual QA playbooks
- Automate playbooks into unit, functional, and integration tests
- Active participant in product release cycle
- Mastery of:
- Manual QA testing of web applications
- Experience with web application programming
- Impeccable attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to think outside of the box and put self in another person’s (the customer’s) shoes
- Ability to communicate issues clearly with appropriate context
- Self-motivated team player
- Previous experience at a fast-paced, high-growth stage startup preferred
- Experience with cryptography and bitcoin/blockchains preferred
- Available to work full-time from our downtown Austin office
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.