The Client Support Representative role is an integral part of our support team and reports directly to the Director of Client Services. In this role, you will help meet the needs of our clients through phone, email, and live chat support channels. You will be expected to respond to clients in a timely manner in regards to any and all questions related to their account setup, bitcoin Vault, and other products at Unchained Capital. You will be a core support team member helping scale and grow the support arm of our organization and facilitating a smooth client experience.
- Answer client inquiries and educate them on our services
- Diagnose and resolve client requests internally and externally via email, phone, and chat support
- Work with our internal team to optimize, automate, improve processes and procedures
- Become an expert on our platform and ensure support information is up to date and well documented.
- Investigate and troubleshoot client issues in regards to bitcoin deposits, pending transactions, and other various bitcoin specific issues related to client accounts.
- Perform light KYC/AML reviews for accounts
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong desire to work at a bitcoin-focused company
- Excellent client service skills
- Understanding of bitcoin terminology and comfort working with clients on moving their bitcoin to or from the platform
- 1+ years of previous experience in financial services, cryptocurrencies, or customer support
- Computer literacy, ability to learn and navigate new software
- Security and privacy focused
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously and can work independently
- Required to work some weekends
Nice to Haves
- Previous remote work experience (if remote)
- Excellent abilities in organization, coordination and project management
- Experience working across cross-functional teams and time zones
- Technical background is a plus
- Experience with working at a bitcoin firm
- An understanding of bitcoin wallets and multisig
To Apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org